- 1 Large White Onion
- 8 Cloves Garlic
- Olive Oil
- 1 Pkg Beyond Meat Beefy Crumbles
- 4 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 1 Bag Shredded Carrots
- 2 Zucchini, chopped
- 1 Bunch Spinach, chopped
- 2 Cartons Veggie Stock
- 2 Cans Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Great Northern Beans
- 1 Pkg Small Pasta (shells, elbows, etc)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 T Oregano
- 1 T Basil
- 2 T Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Pinch Celery Flakes
- 1/4 C Nutritional Yeast Flakes
In Medium Frying pan, sauté Onion in olive oil. When onions start to turn translucent, add Beyond Crumbles and cook on medium high for 7-8 minutes.
In Large Stock Pot, bring vegetable stock to a boil. Cook pasta, carrots and celery for 10 minutes, stirring in spices. Add crumble mixture to stock pot. Add in all other ingredients.
Bring to boil and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with crusty garlic bread.